The SSN launched its virtual book club in April 2020 and we’re still going strong 7 months later!
How does the SSN Book Club work?
- The theme: every member gets to suggest and vote for the theme of the month
- The book: every member gets to suggest and vote for the book of the month that fits the theme
- The Teams meeting: once a month from 7 to 9pm, date varies depending on everyone’s availability
No need to be a competitive reader! We just like to meet and have a chat, sharing our thoughts in a nice and relaxed atmosphere. We’re always keen on having everyone’s input, even if you haven’t had time to finish the book.
Below are the books we discussed so far:
And our cutes faces:
PhD SSN Chair 2020-21
Latest posts by Tymele Deydier (see all)
- #BLOG – Interview with Loughborough Alumnus Eleanor Dumbill - 18th February 2021
- #BLOG – Interview with alumnus Leah Henrickson - 11th February 2021
- #BLOG – Interview with Loughborough Alumnus Dr Dhaval Panchal - 4th February 2021