The SSN launched its virtual book club in April 2020 and we’re still going strong 7 months later!
How does the SSN Book Club work?
- The theme: every member gets to suggest and vote for the theme of the month
- The book: every member gets to suggest and vote for the book of the month that fits the theme
- The Teams meeting: once a month from 7 to 9pm, date varies depending on everyone’s availability
No need to be a competitive reader! We just like to meet and have a chat, sharing our thoughts in a nice and relaxed atmosphere. We’re always keen on having everyone’s input, even if you haven’t had time to finish the book.
Below are the books we discussed so far:
And our cutes faces:
PhD SSN Chair 2020-21
Latest posts by Tymele Deydier (see all)
- #SSNDiary – Explore what a PhD is like with LSU PEer Support - 26th April 2021
- #SSNDiary – Social walk - 22nd April 2021
- #BLOG – Interview with Loughborough Alumnus Dr Avinoam Baruch - 25th February 2021